SOL BALTICS GUIDING PRINCIPLES
SOL Baltics is the largest company offering property maintenance services in the Baltics. The governance philosophy of SOL emphasises responsibility, reliability, creativity, freedom, goals and professionalism.
Our task is to provide services and develop our activity in ways that best support our customers in focusing on their core business. We perform our task customer-friendly and environment-friendly and care for our employees.
In order to achieve it, we attach importance to the following aspects:
- We ensure service quality with the management of competences in the company. We value and develop our employees.
- We constantly measure and analyse customer satisfaction and ensure the best customer satisfaction with our service.
- We sort our waste and promote environmentally sustainable approach among our customers.
- We promote chemical free cleaning.
- When we use chemicals, we prefer Ecolabel and Nordic Swan ecolabel products.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- To ensure our employees’ ability for work, we create safe and healthy working conditions.
- We supply our employees with personal protection equipment.
- We improve our employees’ awareness of safe work principles.
- We include in discussions our diverse personell to create a safe working environment.
In all our activities, we adhere to legislation, standards and requirements of stakeholders. We have committed to improve consistently our integrated management system.
SOL Baltics OÜ management